INFORMATION NOTICE PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 and 14 OF THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 679/2016 (GDPR)
This information notice gives details, pursuant to article 13 of the general data protection regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), on the data processing to the users of the website of Vale Italy SGR S.p.A. This information notice refers only to the website www.valueitalysgr.it and not to others website to which the users might be redirected by clicking on links.
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected from this site, either independently or through third parties, there are: email, name, surname, telephone number, company name, address, fax number, country, province, postal code, usage data and cookies.
Data Controller and Data processor
The Data Controller hereunder is VALUE ITALY SGR S.p.A., with its registered office in Florence, Via Duca d’Aosta, n. 10, and registered with the Company Registry of Florence under no. 05152710488.
Legal ground of the Processing
Personal data collected by this website shall be lawfully processed, whenever the Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject or is necessary for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
Data processing purposes
The personal Data of Users are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its services.
Personal data processing will be carried out by electronic and automated instruments, only for the purposes detailed on this information notice, in accordance with the principles of transparency and accuracy, in order to ensure the maximum security and confidentiality and avoid loss, unlawful use or unauthorized access to personal data.
Personal Data Storage period
The Personal data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with the prescription terms or the different terms established by law for their conservation or, for a longer time, in case it is necessary keep them for the protection of the rights of the owner.
Categories of subjects to which the data can be disclosed or which can collect it in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of processing
Within the scope of the purposes specified above, personal data may be disclosed to: any third party companies that the Data Controller can use for processing. These companies may use the personal data received as indipendent Data Controllers or as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR. Furthermore, personal data may be disclosed to employees, as persons authorized for processing under the direct authority of the Data Controller, in relation to the duties assigned to them.
Place of processing Data
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the Headquarters of VALUE ITALY SGR S.p.A. and are only handled by technical personnel in charge of processing.
Exercisable Rights pursuant to chapter III section I, II, III and IV of GDPR
We inform you that the GDPR entitles the data subject to exercise specific rights. More specifically, each data subject is entitled to obtain:
- Right of Access which means to obtain confirmation whether your data are processed or not and, in such a case, obtain information related, in particular, to: the purposes of such processing, the categories of the processed personal data, the storage period, the recipients to whom such data can be transferred (article 15);
- Right of rectification which means to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data (article 16);
- Right of erasure which means to obtain without undue delay, the erasure of your personal data, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 17);
- Right of restriction which means to obtain the limitation to process the personal data in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 18);
- Right to Data portability which means the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to obtain the transmission of such data to anther controller without any hindrance in the cases provided for by the GDPR (article 20);
- Right to object which means to object to the processing of your personal data, unless the Controller has compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (article 21);
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority lodge a complaint to Autorità Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, Piazza di Montecitorio 121 00186 Roma.
The applications relating to the exercise of the rights can be forwarded in writing or, via facsimile, to the following number +39 0552051125 or via e-mail to:
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this site and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, that is files that record the interactions and that may also contain personal data, such as the IP address of the user.
Last update September 2018